We have answered all your queries regarding UAE Visa, please read our article to get the right insight.
- How can I currently renew my expired Tourist/Visit Visa? What is the legal status of individuals with expired visas in the UAE? Will I have to pay fines on expired visas?
All visit visas are extended until December 31, 2020, and there are no fines for any of the categories, with the need for the holders of visit visas of all kinds to coordinate with the embassy of their countries to facilitate their departure
- How do I renew my residence permit if it expired after the 1st of March 2020? Are there any fines imposed on expired residence permits?
Residence permit has been extended to all holders and there is no need for renewal in effect until the end of 2020, with exemption from delay penalties
- Is Emirates ID renewal currently suspended for expired ID cards? Are there any fines in case of not renewing?
Emirates ID has been extended to all holders and there is no need for renewal in effect until the end of 2020, with exemption from delay penalties.
- How much does the Coronavirus test cost?
Customers can conduct coronavirus tests at the centers that were declared for a fee, except For elderly, pregnant women, people with chronic diseases, and people of determination.
- How can I renew my vehicle registration card? Do I need to get my vehicle inspected?
Customers can renew vehicle registration cards through the Ministry of Interior smart channels without the need to conduct a technical examination and pay violations, with the need to obtain valid vehicle insurance.
- How can I renew my driving license? Do I need to conduct an eye test?
Customers can renew driver’s licenses through the Ministry of Interior smart channels without the need to conduct eye tests to be valid for one year and in case of providing eye tests, the license will be renewed for a period of 10 years.
- Which entity can provide support to people who have difficulties in paying housing rent (and aid in general)?
Customers can obtain social support through the Ministry of Community Development smart channels, in accordance with the Social Security Law.
- What are marriage procedures at the moment?
Customers can request for marriage service through the Ministry of Justice smart channels and its courts in the Emirate of Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, and Fujairah.
- What is the status of UAE residents who are currently outside the country, How and when can they return to UAE?
Customers can visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation website and register in the “Residents Tawajudi” service, to request to return to the United Arab Emirates.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please get in touch with us on [email protected] or +97142690673