Family visa in UAE
UAE connects innovative business ideas providing a huge range of employment opportunities. Expats working in UAE hold a valid residence permit and they can sponsor visa to their family members, providing they meet certain requirements. Obtaining a family visa in UAE is fairly simple, but the process can be troublesome, if you don’t keep up the necessary requirements. UAE has announced some relaxation in rules, enabling a larger group to obtain family visa.
UAE family visa rules 2021
- Both employers and employees with a valid residence visa can sponsor their families, if they have a minimum salary of AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus accommodation.
- Since March 2019, the type of profession is no longer a criterion for family visa Dubai.
- If the father of the family is residing in UAE and meets the conditions for sponsoring his children, then the mother is not allowed to sponsor them.
- Family visa UAE is issued depending on the work nature and labour contract up to 3 years.
- Resident sponsors have 60 days time to apply for his dependents’ residence visa after they enter the UAE.
- In order to obtain your family visa in UAE, the applicant aged above 18 should undergo their medical fitness test at government approved health centres in the UAE.
- To sponsor your wife submit an authenticated marriage certificate duly translated into Arabic by a certified translator.
- In certain strict cases, Muslims are allowed to sponsor two wives, if they meet the required conditions.
- Resident can sponsor their daughter only if they are unmarried
- Residents can sponsor his or her son up to the age of 18. If your son is studying he can be sponsored till 21.
- An expatriate resident can sponsor their step children subject to GDRFA’s guidelines.
- An employee can sponsor both parents by submitting a guarantee for each parent stipulated by the respective immigration department.
- Woman can sponsor her family, if she holds a residence visa with a monthly salary not less than AED 8000 or AED 10,000 plus accommodation. The resident woman should be an engineer, nurse, teacher, doctor, or any other professional related to the medical sector.
How to apply for family visa?
Family visa Dubai or UAE can be applied either online or offline. The documents required and conditions vary depending on whether you’re sponsoring your children, spouse, parents, or stepchildren.
After collecting all the necessary documents, start the application process for a family visa. Submit the application and make the necessary payment to obtain your visa. The fees of a UAE residence visa may differ depending upon the category.
What are the documents required for a family visa?
- Original or photocopy passport /visa of sponsor
- Original emirates id of sponsor
- 1 picture white background from the applicant
- Original or photocopy passport of applicant
- Salary certificate (if free zone company)
- 3 months bank statement and memorandum of agreement (if investor or partner)
- Labour contract (if private sector)
- If wife (marriage certificate attested by MOFA)
- If kids (birth certificate attested by MOFA)
- Ejari (if the sponsor is renting)
- Title deed (if owner of the house)
- Dewa bills
- Iban no
- Opening file no
- Medical result
- EIDA application
- Family medical insurance
Family visa UAE price estimation,
Family visa cost Dubai or UAE is based on certain factors like place of the applicant, duration of your residence ( whether it’s 2 or 3 years), type of insurance required for your family members, and finally, normal service or express service.
Check out the approximate cost estimation,
- For a 2 year visa for applicant in Dubai without insurance will be approximately AED 3500
- Same for an applicant in Dubai with insurance will be approximately AED 5272
- For a 2 year visa for applicant out of Dubai without insurance will be approximately AED 2200
- Same for an applicant out of Dubai with insurance will be approximately AED 3972
- For a 3 year visa for applicant in Dubai without insurance will be approximately AED 3700
- Same for an applicant in Dubai with insurance will be approximately AED 5472
- For a 3 year visa for applicant out of Dubai without insurance will be approximately AED 2400
- Same for an applicant out of Dubai with insurance will be approximately AED 4172
Why choose A&A Associate for your visa processing?
Visa processing is made easy with reliable and experienced PRO service providers. A&A Associate provide excellent service in analyzing your visa requirements and make it easy to obtain your family visa in UAE.
We ensure hassle-free documentation by clearing them at the government offices. Our team members offer a centralized point of contact for all services. Save your precious time, while we work on obtaining your entry permit to visa stamping. Get in touch with us for further information!