Current Job Openings…
Operations Manager (Company Formation)
A & A Associate is a fast-growing team of qualified & dedicated legal, audit and management professionals with innovative and commercial approach to meet today’s highly challenging business environment. We provide fresh perspective & new ways to look at your business through Business Analysis, Creative Insight & Industry Bench-marking. We act as Sounding board for crucial financial decisions and provide dependable strategic leadership through our experience and knowledge.
In sustaining our expansion plans, we are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join our expanding team in Dubai. The candidate must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in the corporate service sector and a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Industry experience in business setup / company formation in the UAE market is essential to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
To join our team, you will be:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience in business setup / company formation industry in the UAE
- An expert in Free zone/mainland business setup including all documentation and licensing / visa processes, procedures and government regulations
- Experience and strong working knowledge of the incorporation/immigration/labour process is essential
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, target-driven and KPI focused environment
- Fluent English language skills are essential
- Currently based in UAE, able to commute to Dubai office location
- UAE driving license is a plus
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, managing the Operations team and reporting to the Head of Legal. This is achieved through efficient and effective leadership and management of people and processes in Operations and ensuring that excellent standards are maintained and that the department continues to excel and progress.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work with the Director & Head of Legal to influence the creation and communication of team strategy, business priorities and targets for the department and ensure there are systems in place to enable team members to receive information in a timely manner
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Generate ideas about future plans to ensure a cutting-edge strategy; maintains up- to-date knowledge of the market, competitors and trends
- Develop strategy and implement in Operations
- In-charge of operations manpower planning
- Takes a lead role in building a strong management culture with the team; spends time coaching team members, identifying skills and opportunities for development; provides advice and guidance when issues arise
- Proactively manages and reviews the performance and progress of the team members, sets objectives and targets and develop individual training plans for the team
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the work of the team members
- Ensure that targets / timelines are met
- Lead the team to develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Communicate new rules to team members and senior management and participates in the implementation
- Manage the employees which includes setting performance benchmarks, identifying areas of improvement and Annual Performance Evaluations
- Conducts daily meetings with employees to discuss various issues in Operations department
- Delivers personal Key Performance Indicators
- Makes sure all urgent and daily tasks are assigned to team members
- Visits the government department if required with the PRO to complete the task and update account manager if there are new rules/ laws introduced by the government
- Resolves any issues with the labour and immigration department along with the PRO’s
Please do not apply if you do not have experience in business setup / company formation as this experience is essential for this role.
To start your journey with A & A Associate Group, send us your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you
Company Formation Specialist
Job Type / Category: Full time. Permanent
Essential Qualifications & Professional Skills:
- Respond to client enquires in a professional manner and build relationship with clients through effective sales conversations and presentations
- Prepare business proposals, presentations and other reports
- Drive business setup projects on behalf clients according to their operational needs in UAE
- Assist clients in identifying the best Zone / Emirate to set up their operations in UAE
- Presenting recommendations to clients regarding the business opportunities and advantages of starting business in different zones in UAE
- Collect information about the client’s business activity in UAE through a variety of methods
- Develop and deliver business presentations with enough justification and analysis
- Assist clients with preparation of their business plans, company structure and profiles of partners and shareholders
- Preparation, Consolidation and submission of documents on behalf of clients to different government authorities for client’s company formation
- Assist the client in opening their bank accounts, identifying appropriate premises for their operations, including for commercial, industrial or warehousing purposes
- Obtain license approvals from different government departments for setting up the client’s business activity in the UAE
- Knowledge about UAE free zones mainland and offshore companies
- Knowledge about trademark registration, Dubai Customs, Dubai Municipality, RERA, Land Department ETC.
- Familiar with bank account opening procedures
- Worked in incorporate service or related field, with existing client’s network
- Familiar with company structuring
- Outgoing personality
- Business Administration/ marketing degree or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in the same field
- Computer proficiency and literacy.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Presentation, persuasion and motivation skills.
- Project management skills.
- UAE driving license
- Should have experience working as company formation Consultant
- High energy, positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly effective communication skills written, oral, group presentations
- Ability to inspire confidence and credibility over the phone
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt effectively to change
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Company Formation Specialist“.
We are looking for a Sales executive to our team
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cold calling potential customers
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Following up with existing customers.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Consultancy firm Sales Experience is Mandatory.
- Self-motivated and organized individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
Forward your resume to email@example.com with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Sales Executive“.
We are seeking to hire Sales Managers with experience in consulting firms.
You will have:
Competent knowledge regarding company formations and has competency for closing audit and other related accounting assignments.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Sales Manager“.
Trainee Chartered Accountant
Our trainees describe us as “friendly and supportive”, which reflects our refreshingly different culture.
With excellent communication skills you will be keen to get to know clients, providing professional advice to add real value to their business. Show us your commitment to your development and you may also get the opportunity to gain experience in other specialist departments such as tax, corporate finance and business recovery.
Our Career Track takes into account different personalities and preferences – you might want to begin your career in audit, but then move into tax, accounts or one of our specialist areas in time. Once you have your qualification, the right people can quickly move up to Executive status and through our management structure building your own portfolio of clients.
You will have:
- Excellent IT skills and a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite (Particularly MS Excel)
You will be:
- Ambitious, hardworking and a self-motivated team player
- An excellent communicator (both oral and verbal) who possesses confident interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure, be well organised and enjoy working with a variety of clients
Forward your resume to email@example.com with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Trainee Chartered Accountant“.
Junior Accountant job in Dubai for Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified Accountant who has worked in a public practice accountancy firm with 1-2 years experience
The main responsibilities for the Junior Accountant will be:
- Assisting with accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships, LLPs & Charities
- VAT returns
- Management of day to day bookkeeping and payroll services for several clients
- Assisting with tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Liaising with HMRC
- Arranging client meetings
- Assisting Semi Senior Accountants and Senior Accountants with day-to-day tasks
- Assisting in the management of client files
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Job Vacancy Resume – Junior Accountant“.