Dubai mainland company setup is a lucrative investment option for investors. The mainland companies are allowed to operate within the boundaries of Emirates jurisdiction. Mainland company setup has business entities that come under commercial, professional, and sole establishment registered under DED or Dubai Development authority. Dubai mainland company setup allows entities to enjoy maximum freedom and flexibility to operate their business. The mainland companies should follow certain rules and regulations administered by the UAE government.
What is a mainland company in UAE?
Mainland Company is a local company or LLC registered with Department of economic development in every Emirates. The companies should have a local sponsor and the sponsor can be an individual or company. Mainland company setup gives you the freedom to extend your business across Dubai or UAE.
Why do we need a company setup in Dubai mainland?
UAE offers a highly motivating business environment because of its strategic location, positive planning, and effective economic policies. Mainland offers a dynamic business hub with well-planned enterprising initiatives, avoidance of double taxation, various tax initiatives, and abundant natural resources.
The emerging business opportunities and facilities make it an ideal destination to start your business. The specialized features make mainland a promising place to open their branch office.
Mainland company setup in UAE is a seamless process for entrepreneurs with profound knowledge and prudent thinking.
What are the benefits of mainland company setup Dubai?
- Rent office space anywhere at moderate rates.
- Drive business from any part of UAE
- Company setup in Dubai mainland is completely hassle-free
- Free from corporate and personal taxes
- Free from yearly auditing
- Easy recruiting process and no limitations in employment visa
- Start with any capital investment
- Trade directly with end clients
- The company can have minimum of 2 and maximum of 50 shareholders
Procedure to setup Mainland Company in Dubai,
A&A Associate support mainland company setup by following the below given procedures,
- Get approval from name selection and trade activity
- Have a trusted service agent or local partner
- Get initial approval
- Submit the MOA and court notarization
- Rent a office space with tenancy contract
- Submit the required documents
- Analyze about additional costs
- We support clients with reliable sponsors
- Apply for license, pay license fee and finally, get your license from DED.
Mainland Company setup Dubai cost requirements
Mainland is a destination for successful businessmen in the world. Get everything for a perfect business!
It’s easy to start your business in the UAE with minimum capital requirements. To setup your onshore or mainland business entity it costs around Dh 34,340, this includes,
- General trading license – Dh 15,000
- Dubai Municipality – Dh 10,000
- Ministry of Economy – Dh 3,000
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce – Dh 1,200
Apart from the above mentioned, there are other expenses that include renting office space and other related expenses.
Why do you need a Mainland company setup consultant Dubai?
With years of experience in establishing business across the UAE, A&A Associate work as top-rated business setup consultants providing expert advice in establishing your venture.
Mainland businesses have the permit to deal with other companies who bring profit to you. Before company formation, understand the type of license required and other related activities.
We can make these daunting tasks easier for you by establishing the mainland company. Company setup in Dubai Mainland is made easy with our expert agents; get your trade, industry or business license with a hassle-free process.
A&A Associate business setup services ensure your companies obtain the required mainland license to start our company in the most demanded locations of the UAE.
Save time and cost with our most effective business setup services in the UAE!