Liquidation Process – Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
Dissolving/Winding up an LLC Company in JAFZA involves the following major stages:
- Step 1
Board Resolution- Shareholder has to visit JAFZA for Signing infront of Authority
( Templates available in our website)
- Step 2
Filling Forms and Auditor Appointment
- Step 3
Making Deregistration Fees-6500
- Step 4
Applying for Dubai Customs, Etisalat and RTA clerance.
Dubai customs NOC- .
If Company is registered-AED3150 + Courier charges
If Company is not registered with Dubai customs-AED120 + Courier Charges
Newspaper Advertisement – English and Arabic local Newspapers
- Step 5
Closing bank acccount and obtaining Bank closure letter
- Step 6
Submitting Liquidation report and NOC from Customs, Etisalat and RTA
PO Box – Settling pending Dues and getting clerance
- Step 7
Getting clerance for JAFZA Finance, Leasing , Administration and Immigration clearances.
Scope of work provided by A & A Associate
- Our representaive can liasion with various JAFZA department for clerances and to complete the Liquidation process hazzle free.
For the above we need notarised POA from the shareholders to perform all activities on their behalf.
- Creating Board resolution and filling all forms pertaining to Liquidation.
- Applying and obtaining NOC from Dubai customs, Etisalat, Post office and RTA.
- Preparing and submitting Liquidation report.
- Getting clearances from JAFZA departments