Company setup in JAFZA
JAFZA free zone is a leading business centre in the Middle East connecting long-term business relationships with the customers. JAFZA free zone was initiated in the year 1985 as per the vision of His Highness Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum. The free zone started its operation with a limited number of companies, but now it has reached around ten thousand companies including fortune global 500 enterprises.
JAFZA company formation offers investors customized business setup solutions. JAFZA is popular for its amazing warehouses, comfortable office space, showrooms, customized development solutions, and even onsite residence.
What are the business licenses available in JAFZA?
A large volume of companies in JAFZA deal with exports, the strategic location and world-class infrastructure make company setup in JAFZA an ideal option for business owners.
To start with your business, know about the business licenses available in JAFZA free zone.
- Trading license – this enables companies to engage in trading activities.
- Service license – for companies that provide various types of services in JAFZA
- Industrial license – this enables foreign and local companies to carry out the manufacturing activities
Other licenses include,
- E-commerce license – entrepreneurs who wish to trade goods via the internet
- Innovation license – this enables the development and invention of new products
- National industrial license – this license is issued to a company owned by UAE national
- Offshore registration – it’s issued to entrepreneurs looking for company formation in JAFZA offshore.
What are the advantages of company setup in JAFZA?
- Complete ownership
- No personal or corporate income tax
- Free from currency restrictions
- On-site customs
- Simple incorporation process
- Ready to occupy factories and warehouses
- Get multiple visas even without a physical office space
- Can be a shareholder in UAE free zone companies or LLC
- Ability to mortgage property to a bank or financing corporation
- VAT free for the transaction of goods between companies in JAFZA and outside UAE.
- Any capital repatriation
- No limitation on employees or foreign talents
What is the process of JAFZA company formation?
JAFZA free zone company formation is a relatively quick process. Initially decide the type of company you intend to establish. Then, you have to submit the application and documentation work as described below,
Documents required for company setup in JAFZA,
- Application form
- Passport copy of the manager
- Passport copy of individual shareholders
- NOC from current sponsor or UAE resident shareholder
- Project summary
- Letter of undertaking from EHS or Environment health and safety
After the successful submission of documents, you will get the initial approval and start your company merely in 10 days.
JAFZA company formation cost
Company setup in JAFZA is quite affordable compared to other free zones. JAFZA company registration starts from,
- Trading license – for maximum 7 products – AED 5500, for maximum 12 products AED 9000
- General trading license – AED 30,000
- Service license – AED 8,000
- Logistics license – AED 30,000
The fee completely depends on the proposed company structure, facilities, documents, visa processing, and other services.
JAFZA offshore company setup
JAFZA offshore is a type of offshore company registered in the JAFZA free zone. Until recent years, JAFZA was the only free zone company to hold real estate property in Dubai.
JAFZA offshore company formation Dubai is a highly-demanded business setup by property owners. The business activities of the JAFZA offshore company are not limited to any specific category, so you can have a broad variety of activities.
JAFZA offshore company formation fees
The company formation fees may differ according to the agents you choose. There are quick and affordable packages provided by trusted business setup consultants in UAE.
Anyways, average fee would be around AED 18,000
JAFZA offshore company formation
JAFZA company formation is usually accomplished by a registered agent. You cannot do it directly by approaching the government authority.
Registered agents work on your business setup and take care of the complete paperwork or registration process.
The JAFZA offshore company formation is registered within 1 to 2 weeks, depending on the compliance approval.
Company setup in JAFZA with A & A associates
Before starting your business in JAFZA, have a clear picture of the initial costs, and other expenses. JAFZA offers innovative services coupled with a holistic community-centered approach.
We help our clients in the successful business setup by proposing the customized business setup packages. We present the ongoing offers at JAFZA and assist you in the whole way of company formation. Our experts ensure professional support even after obtaining the business license. JAFZA represents a safe and progressive business environment with attractive advantages.
Incorporate ideal thoughts and take the right steps in your venture! A & A associate professionals can assist in the entire process of JAFZA company formation!