Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the largest Emirate and crowded destination in the UAE. Abu Dhabi has been expanding its economy since 2009. Today, the city has been funding heavily with retail, industrial development, real estate, and tourism. Since Abu Dhabi is the fastest growing market in the world, business setup in Abu Dhabi is a viable location to start your business.
Company formation in Abu Dhabi is simple with corporate norms and business procedures.
Why do entrepreneurs prefer business setup in Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is a sought-after destination for entrepreneurs! Setting up business in Abu Dhabi is a transparent and flexible process. It takes just a few days to establish your company or open your branch office in Abu Dhabi.
Some of the benefits of Company formation in Abu Dhabi,
- Facilities with international standards
- Free enterprise system
- World-class telecommunications
- Highly developed transport infrastructure
- Mind-blowing office and residential space
- Reliable power supply and other utilities
- Top-rate accommodation with cosmopolitan lifestyle
- Highly-efficient financial and services sector
- 100% foreign ownership
- Free from personal and corporate taxes
- No restrictions on foreign exchange controls
Procedure for business setup in Abu Dhabi
Steps followed to start your new company in Abu Dhabi,
- Initially, determine the type of economic activities. Have a clear understanding of the business activity before initiating the procedure.
- Find a local sponsor to open your branch office
- Have a clear understanding on the business establishments and other legal forms
- Register your trade name with DED
- Get the required license
- Get all the external approvals
- Pay the legal fee for business license
Documents for Abu Dhabi company setup
- Passport copies of shareholders and managers
- UAE resident visa copy
- NOC from current UAE sponsor
- Proof of address
- CV of shareholder
- Bank reference letter
If the shareholder is a corporate entity, then include the following documents,
- MoA and AoA
- Board resolution to incorporate new LLC
- Power of attorney
The documents may differ base on the business activity, legal entity, shareholders, and finally, the location in which you set up your business.
Company formation in Abu Dhabi with A&A Associate,
- Collect all the relevant documents and decide the free zone to register your company.
- Create a strategic business plan
- Complete assistance in preparing the application form for Company formation in Abu Dhabi
- Get initial approval, security approval, and trade name approval
- Get attested legal documents from concerned authorities
- Draft MOA
- Guidance in selecting warehouse or office space
- Guidance in obtaining establishment card and e-channel registration
- Guidance in opening personal or company bank account
- Visa assistance for investors or employees
- Hiring suitable employees for the new company
- Auditing services in compliance with free zone authorities
- Complete tax requirements including VAT implementation, VAT return filing, VAT compliance and Advisory support.
- High-quality Accounting & Book Keeping services.
- Support for Company Liquidation.
- Addition or removal of shareholders
- Any changes in trade name of the company
- Increase or decrease company share capital
- Additional company documentation
Company setup in Abu Dhabi costs
The cost for applying for a business license will depend on the business location whether its mainland or free zone. While considering the cost of trade license, take into account additional approvals, registrations, and cost of leasing premises.
Free zone business setup is a cost-effective approach and investors can find special packages that include on-site premises and cost of visa applications.
Business setup in Abu Dhabi with A&A Associate
We simplify the process of company formation in Abu Dhabi with in-depth knowledge of UAE and its regulations.
A&A Associate advise on the business setup process and seek out the most-suitable license type for your business based on the needs and budget. Our clients gain peace of mind in their license and visa applications making it free from errors and omissions.
While working with our company formation experts, we take up the basic information of the business and manage the license or visa applications, communicate with all the relevant departments and report back with all the documents reasdy to start trading.
Establish your business in Abu Dhabi and gain international profits! A&A Associate assure easy company formation in Abu Dhabi with strategic recommendations and easy documentation formalities.