Business Setup in Sharjah Media city
Give yourself a boost in the inspiring media environment! Sharjah Media city free zone was dedicated to the development of the media industry since 2017. SHAMS is an excellent and world-class media hub that allows businesses to grow and thrive. The free zone covers a wide range of activities and provides a creative workspace for people who wish to establish their entrepreneurial journey in the UAE.
Sharjah media city free zone is a built in community inspiring creative entrepreneurship and vibrant eco-system for innovators who love to learn, live and co-create.
What are the different types of business licenses in Sharjah media city free zone?
Sharjah media city free zone business setup allows companies, freelancers, and entrepreneurs to work in media technology and other relevant industries.
There are four types of license issued to operate within the SHAMS, they are
- Service license – Service license includes rendering services and utilizing goods. The license is primarily issued for production and reproduction.
- Trading license – trading license is mandatory to sell goods within SHAMS media city. This includes import and export, movement of goods, wholesale and retail sale of goods, and rendering other services related to sale of these goods.
- Industrial license – this includes license for production, re-production, transformation, and manufacturing of goods.
- Holding license – this reduces the risk of shareholders and permits ownership for a number of different companies.
SHAMS company formation
Company setup in SHAMS allows affordable free zone facilities for entrepreneurs. The company registration can be done remotely whether you’re in UAE or anywhere else. The registration may take around seven days.
Documents for SHAMS free zone company setup
- Incorporation certificate
- Board resolution to start a new company
- Board resolution to start a new branch
- Power of attorney for third party
- Certificate of good conduct
- Trade license
- Other supporting documents like copy of passport of shareholder , Copy of passport of company secretary and director, Copy of passport and Visa of general manager
Sharjah media city free zone packages
SHAMS media city is an affordable business hub with fees starting from 5750 AED for a zero visa package. If you need a visa, rent flexi-desk at lease and pay AED 1600 for visa allocation.
Trading or service license cost in SHAMS free zone,
For trade license with zero visas, the investors have to pay around AED 11,500
For trade or service license with a single visa quota, the investors have to pay around 13,420 AED.
E-commerce license cost in SHAMS free zone
For ecommerce license with zero visas, the investors have to pay around AED 8,900
For an ecommerce license with a single visa quota, the investors have to pay around 23,167 AED.
SHAMS allow up to 6 visa allocation and the license cost depends on the number of visas.
Sharjah media city residency visa cost
Before initializing company setup in SHAMS, foreign investors should get their residence visa. The investors are eligible to apply for up to 6 visas. All these visas are valid for three years. SHAMS allows flexible visa allocation, there are two types of visa investor or partner visa and employee visa.
- Investor visa requires 3500 AED, where 637 AED for medical checkup and 370 AED for emirates ID
- Employee visa requires 3080 AED, where 637 AED for medical checkup and 370 AED for Emirates ID.
Sharjah media city company liquidation
Liquidation of a company in SHAMS takes around two to three weeks. The liquidation price is about 2,000 AED.
Sharjah media city free zone business setup with A&A Associate
- Collect all the relevant documents and decide the free zone to register your company.
- Create a strategic business plan
- Complete assistance in preparing the application form for Business Setup in Sharjah Media city
- Get initial approval, security approval, and trade name approval
- Get attested legal documents from concerned authorities
- Draft MOA
- Guidance in selecting warehouse or office space
- Guidance in obtaining establishment card and e-channel registration
- Guidance in opening personal or company bank account
- Visa assistance for investors or employees
- Hiring suitable employees for the new company
- Auditing services in compliance with free zone authorities
- Complete tax requirements including VAT implementation, VAT return filing, VAT compliance and Advisory support.
- High-quality Accounting & Book Keeping services.
- Support for Company Liquidation.
- Addition or removal of shareholders
- Any changes in trade name of the company
- Increase or decrease company share capital
- Additional company documentation
Company formation in SHAMS with A&A Associate,
Before starting your business in Sharjah media city free zone, have a clear picture on the initial costs, and other expenses. SHAMS offer innovative services coupled with a holistic community centered approach.
We help our clients in successful business setup by proposing the customized business setup packages. We present the ongoing offers at SHAMS and assist you in the whole way of company formation. Our experts ensure professional support even after obtaining the business license. SHAMS represent a safe and progressive business environment with attractive advantages.
Incorporate ideal thoughts and take right steps in your venture! A&A Associate professionals can assist in the entire process of SHAMS free zone company setup!