SAIF or Sharjah Airport International Freezone is a vibrant free zone creating a viable business arena for all types of business activities. With close proximity to the Sharjah international airport, business setup in the SAIF zone perfectly suits manufacturing, trading, and logistics companies in a reasonable budget.
Business Setup in Saif Zone allows companies to operate in a well-developed infrastructure with the most-modern facilities. The warehouses are equipped with several exciting features that support investors. Apart from usual warehouses, SAIF provides labor accommodation and temporary warehouses.
Business activities allowed in SAIF,
SAIF zone company formation is likely to suit any type of company. The free zone allows three major business activities like trading, service, commercial, and industrial activities.
- Commercial license – this license allows import, export, storage, warehousing of goods or other similar company activities.
- Trading – trading comes under a commercial license that permits a large number of products
- Service license – this allows license holders to carry out activities listed under the services list.
- Industrial license – this allows the import of raw materials, fabrication, processing, packaging, assembling, and finally, export finished goods.
Advantages of business setup in SAIF zone
- Free from personal income tax and corporate tax
- Quick registration with 24 hours licensing services
- Reasonable priced licensing
- No restriction on currency type
- Easy access to sea ports and cargo airports
- Complete repatriation of capital and transfer of funds
- Complete ownership without any local partners
- Facilities for all sorts of business activities
Sharjah free zone company setup costs
SAIF zone license cost includes all the factors like type of business activity, license required, office space, visa fees, and any other additional charges too.
The current offers include,
- Trading or service license available at AED 13,500
- Aviation/general trading/ecommerce or multiple activities license at AED 21,000
The above packages are eligible for 3 resident visas with a small office space. If you’re planning for a bigger business space, then SAIF zone license cost will include the rent of office space and warehouse. The prices may look competitive to Sharjah LLC company formation cost, but mainland facilities are usually cheaper than free zones.
SAIF free zone visa cost and other immigration fees are paid separately.
SAIF free zone visa cost
Company formation usually involves resident visa opening. The business owner visa is valid for 3 years and the employee visa is valid for 2 years.
The fees structure varies for investor and employee,
- Investor visa takes around 8-10 days available at AED 3,840 includes AED 690 for medical checkup and AED 370 for emirates id. In case of emergency, investor visa is obtained within 3-4 days paying a fees amount of AED 4040.
- Employee visa takes around 8-10 days available at AED 3,240 includes AED 690 for medical checkup and AED 270 for emirates id. In case of emergency, employee visa is obtained within 3-4 days paying a fees amount of AED 3,440.
Business setup in SAIF Zone with A & A associates
- Collect all the relevant documents and decide the free zone to register your company.
- Create a strategic business plan
- Complete assistance in preparing the application form for SAIF free zone company setup
- Get initial approval, security approval, and trade name approval
- Get attested legal documents from concerned authorities
- Draft MOA
- Guidance in selecting warehouse or office space
- Guidance in obtaining establishment card and e-channel registration
- Guidance in opening personal or company bank account
- Visa assistance for investors or employees
- Hiring suitable employees for the new company
- Auditing services in compliance with free zone authorities
- Complete tax requirements including VAT implementation, VAT return filing, VAT compliance and Advisory support.
- High-quality Accounting & Book Keeping services.
- Support for Company Liquidation.
- Addition or removal of shareholders
- Any changes in trade name of the company
- Increase or decrease company share capital
- Additional company documentation
SAIF zone company formation with A & A associates
Before starting your business in the SAIF free zone, have a clear picture on the initial costs, and other expenses that you will incur in Sharjah airport international free zone.
We help our clients in successful business setup by proposing the customized business setup packages. We present the ongoing offers at SAIF and assist you in the whole way of company formation. Our experts ensure professional support even after obtaining the business license.
A & A associate professionals can assist in the entire process of SAIF zone company setup!