Code of Conduct
You must familiarise yourselves with the content of the entire Code because you will be required to give a written affirmation that you understand and consent to abide to our Code of Conduct. In cases where the Code does not have answers to your queries or if you have questions concerning the content of the Code, please contact us to provide insight.
LETTER FROM THE CHAIRMAN
At A&A Associate LLC our hallmark has always been tofollow the highest level of professional ethics and quality in service delivery. This has prompted us to develop a standard Code of Conduct that is strictly compliant with International Best practice. We appreciate the commitment of our fast-growing team of qualified and dedicated professionals who have helped us develop this Code of Conduct as part of our compliance program.
We also strive to partner and work with other Companies who have impeccable ethics and share our ethical principles and core values while maintaining a standard with high integrity and monitor our entire operation for compliance with our code of conduct.
At A&A Associate LLC doing things right is not an option, it is a must. Working here means making a commitment to uphold our company principles and values and comply with the code of conduct outlined in this document. We appreciate the work you do daily and your firm dedication to acting with integrity, objectivity and confidentiality.
Let us all join hands to make this work, together we can do more.
Thank you for upholding our principles and values and helping us to be the best we
Ahmed Abdualla Ali Mohamed Alamiri
Chairman and Partner
A&A Associate’s ethical principles define how we live our mission daily, what we expect from others and how others expect us to act.
- Integrity – We are straightforward and honest in all our professional , non-professional and business relationships.
- Objectivity – We are not bias and we do not allow conflict of interest or undue influence of others to override our professional or business judgments.
- Professional competence and due care – We maintain professional knowledge and skill to ensure that our clients receives competent professional services based on current developments in practice, legislation and techniques and act diligently and in accordance with applicable technical and professional standards.
- Confidentiality – We respect the confidentiality of information acquired as a result of professional and business relationships.
- Professional behaviour – We comply with relevant laws and regulations and avoid any action that discredits our reputation.
Commitment to IntegrityOur commitment to Integrity and our reputation for integrity should never be taken for granted. To maintain that reputation, you must follow these tips on integrity and ask yourself the following questions when faced with legal and ethical questions
Use These TipsElementary questions like these will often assist you to eradicate any misgiving about whether a decision or proposed action is being carried out with integrity:
- Is it honest?
- Does it conform to the Code of Conduct?
- Do I really feel comfortable with this decision?
- What if this appeared in the news?
- What if everyone were to behave like this?
- Commitment to every client’s achievement Impeccable services that matters—for our company and for the world
- Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships
Compliance with the lawA&A Associate’s policy is to comply with all laws and regulations that apply to its business. As you conduct A& A Associate’s business, you may encounter a variety of laws and legal issues, including those in the areas described below. If you have questions on specific laws or regulations, contact A&A Associate Legal Consultant. Penalties for failure to comply with laws are severe and can result in fines, lawsuits, loss of business privileges and, in some cases, imprisonment of individuals.
Use These Tips
- Is it lawful?
- Does it conform with the code?
- Does it reflect our company values and ethics?
- Does it respect the rights of others?
- And if you are unsure about any of the answers, ask.