Offshore Company Setup
An offshore company can be owned by corporate bodies or individuals and is a business unit that does not perform any extensive business activity in its country of origin. An offshore company is not permitted to occupy an office space in the UAE.
This type of company is framed under the no-tax jurisdiction law with the only reason of enhancing wealth management for owner and reducing all kind of tax payment lawfully. There are numerous reasons for offshore company incorporation in UAE, first and foremost they provide complete confidentiality over the financial affairs and boost in wealth without disruption.
3 Steps to Start a Business
Select your package and
place the order
We register your
We deliver corporate
documents to you
Get your own workspace in RAK ICC with the support of best offshore company setup agent in UAE! A & A associate ensure great business setup in RAK ICC at low RAK Free Zone company setup cost and affordable solutions.
About RAKICC and RAK Offshore
Inspiring environment for successful company formation
Ras Al Khaimah International corporate centre is one of the leading and innovative space for international business formation services. RAK ICC continually works on improving their suite of products to meet the customers’ requirements. RAK ICC has a full suite of registry services with a modern and world-class infrastructure. It works in full compliance with international standards and best practices in the business setup industry. Situated in Ras Al Khaimah, part of 7 Emirates in United Arab Emirates including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Um Al Quwain. RAK ICC is a consolidation of two company registries namely RAK international companies and RAK offshore companies.
Features of RAKICC
- Get complete foreign ownership
- Free from tax or no local taxes
- Get your preferred choice of law
- RAK ICC supports all the business activities except banking and insurance
- Urgent company formation or quick incorporation within 24 hours or 1 to 3 days
- Companies are exempted from double taxation avoidance benefits
- Companies can open their individual local bank account, obtain mortgage for investment in UAE property, and invest in securities or funds on a tax-free basis.
- Companies can have their own freehold real estate in UAE. Hold any tangible or intangible assets without any special license.
- Business owner or director is not required to visit the UAE in person
- They keep up extreme confidentiality, without saving any public records of the shareholders or directors.
- Companies are free from audit requirement or the necessity to submit financial statements.
RAK ICC is internationally growing in size and reputation. A & A associate is a registered agent with RAK ICC providing smooth company incorporation. Be a part of this international business set up activity in the UAE.
- Professional team handling RAK Offshore Company Formation process
- Provide a wide range of business opportunity plans to suit customer needs
- Dedicated customer relationship manager to take care of each individual clients
- Strong operational team for after sale services and service requests
- Modern infrastructure and technologies to swift response to client queries
- Cost-effective solutions at a competitive fees with flexible payment plans
What makes us different
We make it fast
The whole process designed for speed, simplicity and ideal onboarding experience
We charge you
less for more
All fees are explicitly included in our packages. We do not charge for things beyond what you need
No push, just
No pushy sales. A thorough understanding of our clients’ circumstances is required before going further
We help you keep an eye on compliance requirements and local regulatory changes that could affect your business
Registered agent in RAK ICC
Set up your business in RAK ICC with A & A Associates.
We serve as one of the best registered agent in RAK ICC providing easy and reliable RAK offshore company formation. RAK ICC supports a vast range of services and companies can be incorporated only through registered agents.
A & A Associates being a registered agent in RAK ICC focus on quick and reliable company formation tailored upon your business requirements. With our strong on-going partnership with RAK ICC, we encourage companies to achieve smooth incorporation.
With years of expertise in business set up in the UAE, we promise hassle-free company incorporation within your desired budget.
New company incorporation in RAK ICC
In RAKICC, a company can be incorporated only through registered agents. Upon submission of documents an IBC is incorporated within 2 working days.
- Company Limited by Shares
- Company Limited by Guarantee
- Restricted Purposes Company
- Segregated Portfolio Company
- Unlimited Company
RAK ICC adheres to Federal Laws of United Arab Emirates and local laws of the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. RAK ICC in the exercise of its powers does not allow any illegal activities, including but not limited to gambling activities.
The liquidated name or changed name will be permitted to be used only after the expiry of 3 years from the date of liquidation or from the date of name change.
A name shall be approved as stipulated in the Regulations where the suffix of the name will be determined based on the type of company being incorporated.
In case of existence of same name or restricted name with the Registry then prior to applying for Transfer of Domicile the company shall change its name in the seat of incorporation.
Bearer share structure is not permitted under RAKICC.
A company is permitted to hold treasury shares. All rights and obligations attached to a treasury share will be suspended and shall not be exercised by or against the company while the company holds the shares as treasury shares.
The RAKICC Business Companies Regulations 2016 permits a company to issue bonus shares, partly paid shares or nil paid shares.
A company may issue shares with and without par values. Issuance of fractional shares is also permitted.
A share with a par value may be issued in any currency.
- Application form for re-registration
- Members resolution for re-registration
- Addendum to Memorandum & Articles of Association OR
- New Memorandum & Articles of Association for re-registration
The company applying for re-registration has to be active, hence the Regulations stipulates a company to be re-registered at the time of its annual renewal. In short, if the company is active it can apply for re-registration
Renewal applications shall be submitted 30 days prior from the date of expiry, where 30 days from the date of expiry is the grace period for processing without penalty. If the renewal is applied in 180 days from the date of expiry, a penalty will be charged for each month after the grace period.
The renewal invoice would be sent a month in advance of the renewal date. A fee of AED 12,500 is to be paid along with the following documents:
- Latest lease deed of the office premises
- Renewed Professional license copy
- Renewed / latest Passport copies of the promoters
The members, directors & registered agents will not be free from liabilities or responsibilities towards a struck off company as the company continues to exist until it is liquidated.
A company can be restored by its members or directors within a period of 3 years from the date of strike off and creditors can request for restoration of the company within a period of 10 years.
Agent resignations for struck off companies will not be accepted as the company can be restored within the stipulated time and at the time of such restoration the company should have a registered agent.
“A & A Associate L.L.C has performed numerous business valuations for us over the past several years and I have come to depend on them or complete, accurate and timely results. Robin & Baiju have always found the time to answer my questions and address my concerns. I would recommend them without hesitations.”
“I have been a patent and trademark attorney practicing in Dubai for over 20 years. As such I deal with a lot of high tech start-ups. A & A Associate L.L.C is a perfect match for a new business because their fees are reasonable, and they understand the special needs of small companies.”
Good news for entrepreneurs in UAE – Attractive free zone offers to launch your business UAE free zones are …
Artists and Influencers – get the best VAT consultants in UAE As social media platforms are gaining more …
Way to start your business with the best business setup consultants in UAE. Not just a complete…