Dubai being a desirable business location, it’s a wise option to establish your technical services in UAE. While starting a business in Dubai or anywhere else in UAE, initially, choose the type of license according to your desired business activity.
Technical services Dubai offers two main business setup that include company formation in mainland as well as free trade zone,
Dubai mainland – technical services license
Sole proprietorship – qualified foreign nationals can setup their sole proprietorship or partnership firm to carry out their professional activities in the Dubai mainland. The foreign national can own 100% ownership of the technical services company in Dubai and appoint a UAE national as a legal service agent. The agent is also known as Wakil-al-khidmat.
- Features of sole proprietorship.
- The legal status is sole proprietorship or civil company or branch.
- Partners can decide any capital amount.
- Professional license.
- 100% ownership for foreign national.
Technical services LLC Dubai – while setting up your technical services in Dubai mainland, it’s mandatory to have a local national with at least 51% share and the expat can hold 49% of the company share.
DED is the regulatory authority which allows the registration of technical services companies in UAE. The partner is legally responsible for the capital share and the government allows huge number of activities under technical services.
Activities involved under technical services in UAE
- Wall-paper fixing
- Cladding and plaster works
- Insulation contracting
- Painting contracting
- AC, ventilation, and other maintenance
- Plumbing and sanitary
- Building cleaning services
- Electricity related services
- Flooring and tiling
- False ceiling
- Carpentry works
- Concrete works
- Electrical fittings
Benefits of technical service LLC Dubai mainland
- Technical services license in Dubai is 100% tax-free
- Apart from technical services in Dubai also apply for relevant government projects
- Zero capital investment for Dubai mainland license
- Perform business in Dubai local market
- No restriction on Visa
- No limitations on currency
- 100% repatriation of capital
- Easy company formation process
- No audit requirements
Procedure to setup your technical services company in Dubai,
Choose the business activity
There are multiple business activities under this technical service license. According to DED, there are about 2000 business activities. Have a complete research on the DED website to know the type of business activity defined under technical service license.
Choose your company name
After choosing the business activity, select the company name. While naming your company, strictly follow the rules with the set of naming conventions. On the whole,
- avoid any offensive or blasphemous language
- don’t use the name of well-known organizations
- avoid abbreviations
Also, check whether the chosen name is available to register in the technical services list!
Complete your technical service license application
Start with the paper works! If you’re setting your company on the mainland, then apply directly to the DED. In case of a free zone, apply directly to the free zone. In both the cases, business setup specialist can help out in this process.
While making your application, have the following documents,
- Application form
- Copy of passport of proposed owner or owners
- Passport size photos – 2 nos
- Non – objection certificate from current employer
- MoA or Memorandum of Association
A technical service in Abu Dhabi is similar to the licensing process in other Emirates like Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Kaimah, etc.
Receive the notification
Once your application is processed, the government will issue company license. Business setup consultants will notify clients when their documents are ready at place.
After completing the paperwork, focus on opening a corporate bank account. The UAE has plenty of banking opportunities, home to both local and international banks. Business owners can select the bank of their choice or consult business setup agents to choose the most suitable option.
Issuance of technical services license in UAE
In the last stage, DED will verify all the documents for final approval. Then, you have to submit a mandatory government fees to the DED. After approval, DED will issue the license for technical services companies in UAE.
Cost to establish technical service company in Dubai,
| Name, Initial approval |
|One time||AED 1,800|
|License fee||Annual||AED 10,000|
| Corporate Sponsor or |
Local Service Agent fee
| Local Service Agent |
|One time||AED 1500|
Business setup in UAE
Dubai free zone – technical service license
Dubai free zone is an ideal location to establish your technical services company. Such free zone license allows 100% ownership and several other attractive features.
Some of the features include,
- No tax
- Complete ownership
- 100% repatriation
- Easy setup process
How A & A associates help you obtain technical service license in UAE?
A & A associate helps you to form a technical service company, being a reliable and trustworthy consultant in UAE. We support in both free zone and main land.
Starting a technical service company in Dubai, allows foreign investors to access a plethora of business opportunities in the Emirates. Even if you’re unaware of local laws and regulations, we deal with the licensing authorities and help in providing right assistance for the investors.
Some of our services in technical services company formation include,
- We find a reliable and trustworthy local sponsor
- We assist in both mainland and freezone
- We assure complete support at DED, chamber of commerce and free zone authority.
- We help in Immigration or establishment card processing
- We ensure excellent PRO services
- MoA typing
- We assist in translation services of legal documents
- License renewal and liquidation of the company
- We assist in opening your bank account in Dubai.
A & A associate has years of experience in company formation in UAE. We have a team of highly qualified business consultants well-versed in labor laws and immigration laws; this simplifies the technical service company formation.
With A & A associates, peacefully establish your technical services in Dubai or anywhere in UAE!