- Manage the organization relationship with existing customers as well as bringing new customers.
- Prepare, discuss and agree with the Sales & Marketing Manager on yearly sales volumes and prices for each
Achieve agreed sales target in designated market(s) following agreed KPIs.
- Follow up collection to insure on time payment.
- Prepare sales analysis reports with challenges and suggested solutions for designated market(s).
- Present yearly contract to each customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or any related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principals
- Hard worker, well organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Flexible and able to meet deadlines.
- Good liaison with all other department members.
- Able to work in a team and individually.
- Pay attention to details.
- Capable of writing reports, marketing materials and business correspondence